Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Such a tease: Hot Toys offers collectors a glimpse of their 1/6 scale "Avengers" line-up!

From Hot Toys: "Following the great response of the announcement of Nick Fury from The Avengers (see previous post), one of our largest campaigns this year, we believe that our fans just can’t wait to have a glimpse of the other members of the team!

Glad to let our fans know that all characters are being developed in good progress now! Fans can expect the news of the collectibles of the characters from time to time before the movie launches! Please stay tuned!


On a side note, Hot Toys did give us a glimpse of their line-up of "Platoon" 12-inch figures too ;p Look how that panned out... A lot of people are still waiting for their Hot Toys 1/6 scale Platoon figures since a platoon is NOT made up of just two guys right?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonder how much hulk will cost? the picture got me excited to see the movie more than ever, I think ill just use my ironman 2 black widow to save some $ thanks for posting these pics" whatever happen to the x men first class line up?

Anonymous said...

I'd love a Hulk but as you said Alex they haven't completed something as basic platoon so I don't have much faith in this line up being finished.
Many Thanks Joneefubar.
P.S. Alex keep on blogging..............!

Anonymous said...

If hot toys could pull off hulk,I hope they do abomination since their doing iron monger

Anonymous said...

I strongly believe this Avengers line will be the first line Hot Toys will ever complete.
I'm looking forward to seeing Jeremy Renner's head sculpt.
I wonder if Captain America will come will a Chris Evans head sculpt too?