Friday, September 22, 2017

Pre-order Prime 1 Studio "Batman: Arkham Knight" Batman Beyond 33" Statue - White Version

Pre-order

"Every time I put on that suit, it’s my chance to help people who are in trouble. I guess on a personal level, it’s my chance to look like a worthwhile human being again. In my eyes… no one else’s. It’s what I want, Bruce..."

Sideshow and Prime 1 Studio are proud to present the Batman Beyond White Version Statue from Batman: Arkham Knight. Inspired by the suit of the Batman of the future, Terry McGinnis, from the show Batman: Beyond. Terry was confirmed to take over as Batman after an elderly Bruce Wayne, who is his mentor in this continuity.



Approximately 33 inches tall Batman Beyond White Version Statue specially features: alternate mouth armor portrait. Limited quantity worldwide

Pre-order

Scroll down to see all the pictures.
Click on them for bigger and better views.



Pre-order

No comments: